Thursday 10 December 2009

My first post ever

Well this was a tough one since I stayed home all day being sick.It could be the swan fly for all I know .
I put on my cropped pants cause they make me look slim a black T shirt (a good friend gave me) and my college looking vest.
But what makes this outfit special is the thin black belt.
I've never before thought of putting these clothes together let alone incorporate one of the hottest trends of this winter ,the thin belt.
I bought 3 of them (black,bright blue and white) in the beggining of the season in a pung of inspiration and those belts alone (2euro each) inspired me to put together many outfits.
have you ever bought a little something that had a huge impact in your wardrobe?


black Tee shirt given
vest by Zara
cropped pants by Zara
thin belt by Berska
shoes stockhouse





This is what I wore yesterday while I was mentaly debating about having a fashion blog .For a few months now I 'm an avid reader of such blogs and  I thought the time was right to make one myself!
So this is my first pose ever taken in a corner of my kitchen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment