Thursday 26 August 2010

Hot heels





Lately I seem to wear more of my heels.And guess what .The more I wear them the more I'm able to walk on them. So the rule practice makes perfect allies to heels ,too. How is it that I had never thought of it?
Other than that I make use of the clothes my mum handed me (Thanks mum).They all have a vintage feel to them and some date actually back to the 70's or 80's.
Like this pink camisole which is hand made by my aunt and I remember my mum wearing it when I was younger.By the way camisoles are so versatile once you get the hang of layering.
Shoes are cheapish and not good quality but the design is sooo good and they look great.

All in all I'm happy with what I do with my wardrobe.I live it more and more and I don't feel like buying more stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment