Thursday 21 October 2010

Autumn safari


I'm working hard on my one and only pose and I plan to bring it to perfection. Oops! I am suppossed to be working on my perfectionism. That's why I started blogging in the first place,almost a year ago, in order to post everyday not perfect fotos or context and still feel proud of myself.
Enough about me! My outfit was screaming safari so I grabbed this vietnamese hat that my husband grabbed in one of his travels as a sailor back in the 80's.
 For some unknown reason this hat decorates for years my bathroom.Is it the colors that fit? I don't know and never gave it a thought until now.
The blue blouse is mine a vintage piece from the 80's ,the fabric itself dates a decade back from the 70's.
My mother has kept it for years and she gave me this summer. I'm glad I found a way to incorporate it in my wardrobe so many years later.
Is there a piece of clothing that your mum has saved for you and years later you got it back? How did you feel about it? Did you find a way to mix it up with your current wardrobe?

2 comments:

  1. I love this look! Your hat cracks me up too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your pose is perfect. :) Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete