Monday 15 November 2010

My lucky number Outfit # 6




Six is my lucky number. Six was the date I was born and I'm telling you I'm a lucky woman! I hope this will be my lucky outfit. If so, I will wear it once a week!
It consists of a fairly simple colored sweater, one of the skirts I made myself , my trusted belt and a lovely scarf.
But are you familiar with the consept of lucky clothes? My husband wears a shirt he considers special every time he wants to make a deal. He swears it 's working everytime and he has yet to be proved wrong!
Do you have clothes or accessories that bring you luck? I will put this outfit to test and report back tomorrow. Have fun!!!

16 comments:

  1. I love this outfit on you! So pretty, so well put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I don't really have lucky clothes, but I do believe clothes can have a positive effect on you and your mood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made that? Wow, I'm jealous! I love the mix of neutrals and brights in this outfit, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm, lucky clothes...thinking, thinking, thinking--probably, my black slacks. But an old thrift shop sweater is the the most go-to item in my closet.

    I like a scarf tucked in like this. I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your belt! Great proportions on this look :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink-and-green is one of my favorite color combinations and you did it so well here! I'm also partial to always wearing color around one's face (it provides a nice frame and makes everyone look healthier, no?).
    P.S.: I teach ESL as well, but to adults.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the scarf tucked into the belt. Very creative!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on the skirt! It's gorgeous, and I love it paired with this belt. Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the scarf - great use of accessories!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful scarf! I can't believe you crafted that cute skirt too! This is a lucky outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hm, its official, I'm going to need to try this belted scarf thing. So chic. So how'd it go? Was this your lucky outfit?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this belt that you keep featuring! It's so cute. You style it so well :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this look sooo much! My favourite thing is the scarf, and how amazing it looks with the pink shirt and belt...love love love!!!

    ReplyDelete