Sunday 29 July 2012

One of my new tasks besides office work is cleaning the cars when they return from the renting period. I clean the inside of the car ,my husband the outside and the kids dry the windows. We talk about team work. I soon discovered that wearing soft fitting to the body clothes is the most convinient for the job. We get a lot of wind so any other kind of skirt is out of the question and all my lovely pencil skirts are too tight.
For the days that very little cleaning is needed I can wear what I fancy but I have brought around 25 pieces with me so I do a lot of remixing.
In the photo you also see my trusted slippers havaianas that have lasted me 3 summers already and counting.

The green doors belong to our neighbours and make the perfect background for the photos that either my husband or kids are forced to take since I don't have my little studio.


I also got myself a small nikon coolpix s 3100 camera which is pretty basic but has some cool features.
And finally here is a photo of my bag I carry all the time with me. It's a leather Uterque one that served me good but shows sighns of strain and has to be replaced soon.


8 comments:

  1. Great little outfit which shows off your lovely figure! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top picture...fun outfit and your smile is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You, and the sea behind you, look so gorgeous, Angie. And I really like your striped knit skirt too - it looks perfect for summer and for work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you depend on that bag. It looks perfect!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the striped skirt! A perfect comfy summer outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you're a working girl in a vacation spot.

    Why not pants to do all that bending over and cleaning out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pants won't do because it's so damn hot!

      Delete
  7. I love my flip-flops! Impressed that a pair has lasted for three summers.

    ReplyDelete