Sunday 6 July 2014

Post worthy

Am I a 'blogging outfits' junkie? I know this terminology doesn't exist...yet! But how else could you name the following attitude. You know I don't do repeats and I almost never wear the same outfit twice. Except on one occassion. When I haven't fotograph it for my blogger posts. I wore this outfit yesterday, haven't been able to photograph and so I wore it again today. I wanted to document this outfit and not miss on it. Do you do that, too?




post signature

2 comments:

  1. I repeat a lot in real life, but try not to on my blog - so I get where you're coming from. I really like your checked shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shirt looks great, and I love that big turquoise ring.
    I repeat outfits all the time, I can't imagine not doing so. I have favourites! xxx

    ReplyDelete