Friday 28 February 2014

So many influences

Wearing what you see below I went thrifting a I bought 3 tops and 1dress. Nothing strange so far. They caught my eye and I could visualise a couple of outfits with them.The strange thing is that 3the 3 out of 4 were hand sewn. I told you I sort of have a charisma for spotting hand sewn clothes.

 *black top Berska *tunic esmara * leggings chinese market *coat quasimodo *turban, brooch and bag crocheted by me *booties super moda recently bought  

                                                                     My comments
Today, I 'm 40s influenced from the waist up, 70s punk from waist down and hopelessly in need to work out those abs !



                                                              This is my crazy photographer




1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your beauty and your headwear with Hat Attack! How wonderful that you crocheted several pieces that compose your outfit!

    ReplyDelete