Thursday 27 June 2013

Tomato season

For some surreal reason summer equals tons of tomatoes for me. Until now I only ate them but today I thought I might as well accessorize with them!





The Mediteranean blue dress is thrifted from a local shop and it is hand sewn by a total begginer so no great fit but great fabric and color!


Tomato necklace for the brave at heart and the summer crazy people who come to Greece to enjoy the weather. It is the only thing we have left. All else is sold to the multi national corporations.



6 comments:

  1. Such great colours and you and the tomatoes looks fab !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not? yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    You are my kind of girl.
    Love, love the light that comes from you.
    Hve a grnd weekend.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you can fix the fit once you get home with your sewing machine!
    The color is wonderful for the sunny skies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read an interesting post about Frida Kahlo. She would love your accessories, tomatoes included!
    http://denisebrain.blogspot.com/2013/06/style-icon-frida-kahlo.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. When it comes to tomatoes, everything tastes and looks better to me with them, so why not. ;)
    LOVE the colors here.
    Much love!
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete