Friday 10 May 2019

In between weathers



This is probably the last heavy outfit for winter 2019! 
This heavy winter had finally ended and I can't wait to move to my favorite season of light layers! 
I'm determined to explore more feminine styles like skirts and dresses and light materials like lace details sported above!



Speaking about feminine touches what could be more appropriate than floral prints!
 Bright colors and romantic flowers along with a thrift store price tag is a woman''s best friend when it comes to renewing THE wardrobe for spring and summer!



The day called for a bit of covering as it got pretty chilly so out goes this light well fitted thrifted shirt with subtle flower pattern. The shirt however has an ill fitted neck line that I covered with my scarf . It has strippes in similar colors as the flowers.
The leather bag is a family vintage one and the knitted top is so vintage I used to wear it when I was 17 !
I hope the weather progresses nicely! Creative and productive times to you all!

ANGIE

2 comments:

  1. You're looking great and I love your long hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a while and I hope you are doing well. Thank you for your kind comment and all the best!

    ReplyDelete