Friday 3 January 2020

A few good outfits from Autumn 2019

Happy New Year to everyone! May we all have joyous , peaceful crearive and blessed 2020!
 Below is a collection of outfits I wore this autumn. 
They are on the classic side and I remember I paid much attention to detail. It is a polished look that's why all outfits look good even though they are simple. 

 Whenever was possible I matched the shoes with the bag and belt and I curled my hair and had make up on and I accessorised







                   I so enjoyed my basic white Tshirt which was on trend and a classic piece





      The hat really transforms this outfit and the black tshirt brings out the patter on the dress.

                    My basic denim skirt cn be dressed up and it gives a very elegant vibe!


I hope you enjoyed my presentation!

No comments:

Post a Comment