Friday 27 July 2012

See what I do this summer

I know I don't look that happy but it's because I'm tired. I'm joggling a house , my kids and helping my husband who owns a car rental company in a highly touristic area. This means long hours of work in a field I'm beggining to learn and it stresses me out.

 See how serious I look? It\s because I am a perfectionist and I want to learn everything in a day or two .

Outfitwise  I hope I don't look too granny but this shirt I thrifted last week *there 's always time for shopping*is pure silk and so light it feels like breeze. The skirt is also thrifted and the shoes are almost ancient Greek.
I will try my best to post frequently and let you know how things go in beautiful Greece.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Angie, even if you were tired, you look beautiful! Very beautiful silk shirt and your blue skirt always reminds me the Blue of your Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely, Angie - and I think you will soon master the business details, becasue you are very committed! It's great to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to have you back!
    I don't think the shirt is granny-ish at all, I love the print, and the skirt is such a beautiful shade. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed you and worried about you and here I find out you've been busy, busy, busy. Best of luck learning the new business. I like the blues and the sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "There's always time for shopping" made me laugh! You look lovely in this outfit, not granny at all!

    ReplyDelete