Saturday 7 November 2015

What I bought this week


This are my purchases for the week 2-6 November 2015. A new way to keep track of what I buy and how much I spend. Hopefully after a year I will be able to draw conclusions.


Rainbow brand dress/tunic which is made in Turkey/new. A thick cotton knit, boho style and a lovely mix of blue and olive colors. Already a favorite. It cost me just 0,50 euro.

 
Only brand( I think danish, you are welcome to correct me)bolero/new. The softest, warm wool in long time in rich olive color. It feels so cosy to wear. It also cost me 0,50 euro.


 Another Only brand sweater made in Bangladesh/new. A cotton blend in a veriety of colors, comfy stuff with a front pocket. I think of layering it over some of my shirts! I think it will give me many options. It cost me 1.00euro


A Serrato brand sweater/ new, no other info except it's made of cotton, acrylic and elastane. It usually happens when clothes are made in China. I chose it because of the color and the design. I think of changing the buttons, though. It will make another great layering piece over my shirts or long sleeves or even over some of my dresses. It cost me 1.00euro



 A very basic linen beige shirt. There is no other info except that on buttons it reads Kookai/new. It has really nice fit and it's well made. It will make a great basic piece.
It cost me 0,50euro

 Another pair of elastic trousers, the third I have bought since the begining of autumn. They are great fit and qualifies as a basic piece. It is 1975 Denim and it's from Zara. I paid full price for it 35,95 euro.


5 comments:

  1. you did chose very great colors!!! love them all! kookai is a chain which is on the pricey side in comparison to H&M or zara. atleast last time i looked :-)
    can´t wait for the outfits!!!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you bought amazing new stuff! The tunic is my favourite and I can imagine you will wear all the pieces very often as they are very versatile!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pieces look great and I can't wait to see how you wear them. I love all of the colours and like the commenter above me, I am inclined to favour that tunic. If I were shopping I would be attracted to all of those too. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you have an eye for amazing thrifted clothes. I like them all.
    Have a nice day, xoxo Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shopping! I really love the dress. xo

    Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete