Wednesday 22 September 2010

Adult pink




I recently got this skirt (notice got not bought) and it's a favourite colour of mine. However, I almost never wore pink and it's certainly not appropriate for a woman a little over 40. But look at the outfit I got together this morning.Red fits so good with pink and the elements of black ground the outfit. Brown shoes and vintage bag were picked so that the overall effect is not matchy matchy.
I'm also very happy that I use creatively all my clothes because overspending is never a happy ending story .

2 comments:

  1. I think this outfit is very pretty - and I don't see any reason why a woman over 40 can't wear pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combo! I don't know why, but I don't see pink with red often and it's a pity, it's so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete