Friday 10 December 2010

This is the first photo for my blog ever and it was taken a year ago next to my kitchen sink!What I'm trying to say is that this is my blog's first birthday!!!
Thinking back it has been a full year and my blog was a good company and a so much needed creative outlet.
It was a lonely journey for the most part but the last couple of months I met so many beautiful bloggers that it was worth the wait!!!

I only hope to be as blessed as I'm now to keep on blogging for many years.

9 comments:

  1. Awww...Happy Blog Birthday!!! Can you tell if your style has changed over the course of the year? The influence of other blogs? ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Happy blog birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary to you and your blog! I know how you feel about it being a creative outlet. I've had my blog for three months today and it's been *such* a good thing for me. I don't know what I would be doing without it.
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, bloggy-bear! Hope you get some cake today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogiversary!! You have come so far! No more posing by the kitchen sink! I'm so glad I have discovered your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary and may say it is nice to see your face! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your 1-year blogiversary! I'm glad to have found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy blog birthday! Mine got off to such a slow start that I don't know what day i would call it's birthday. The photography has come a loong way!

    ReplyDelete