Saturday 15 September 2012

How to year yellow pants with basics


 Yet another outfit based on basics and spiced up with a scarf and yellow pants. Doing this series of basics +accessories I feel grateful of the fact that I own too much stuff .I have the core of my wardrobe covered and I play around with accessories and the possibilities seem endless.



What you see here is a bracelet I own via swap and one of the very first scarves I ever bought years ago. It's polyester but so multi colored that suits everything basic in my closet.

This necklace has a huge sentimental value as it was given to me by my mum in the begining of the summer. It used to be an earring (the pearl is real) but she custom made it to a necklace.

5 comments:

  1. I love what you're doing with your basics Angie. I see that a simple scarf and beautiful bangle really elevates a jeans and tee outfit to make it special. The necklace is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great scarf to star in this outfit! I love the yellow pants as well..you took a casual statement and made it very stylish! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bracelet is gorgeous. And I can see how the scarf would get a lot of wear. I sometimes think basic outfits spiced up with accessories are the best. And the necklace is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in yellow jeans, and your scarf and jewellery are beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet scarf. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete