Tuesday 5 January 2010

Chinese dress challenge Day one.





It's getting easier to post my blogs and I enjoy taking my photos a lot more. But what I enjoy more is that I stick to my commitment to post 5 days a week. I hope I can stay true to my goal for a year . And I hope I won't run out of outfit ideas.
I've also taken the 365 self portrait challenge in Flickr I will keep you informed with a post at the end of the week .

Well ,when I first saw this dress I instantly liked it. I put it in my heart that I will find a way to style it so that it fits my age . I hope I did something right about it with today's post so please let me know.

I put my red tank top so that it doesn't reveal much cleavage then I layered it with my black leggings and put on my purple hat .I thought the jacket and the pearls would give my outfit a twist and from what I see they did.(The jacket is part of a suit I had bought 6 years ago and I've worn it very few times ).

There is also something else that is troubling me . How much support should a blogger expect from the people close to her? Have you ever blogged without support and how did you deal with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment