Sunday 26 June 2011

Easy like Sunday morning

One of the good things of being a fashion blogger is that I am aware of major fashion trends before they become mainstream (not that I care ) but it helps a lot when you shop. If I come across a real bargain and I know it's gonna be a trend who am I to pass it over?
To make a long story short I thrifted the tshirt for pennies (strong colors trend) and I made the skirt ,I stayed on budget and ...I look good! Is there more to ask?


The watch doesn't work but I was in need of more bracelets so it stayed !

5 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous look you put together, Angie! I have worn a non-working watch too, because I liked it as a bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these earthy colors with a touch of bright blue. Lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I think the watch looks great! Love the whole look....that shirt color is beautiful! Hugs to you!! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  4. χαχαχα καλό αυτό με το ρολόι! μου αρέσει πολύ η φουστίτσα...
    http://thesugarplumfairysmagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The print on the skirt is fantastic and it fits really, really well.

    ReplyDelete