Friday 16 March 2012

No tights , finally!

It was a real pleasure to be able to go without tights today after the long winter. Finally sunshine is here and spring is in the air. Today's outfit is such an obvious option that I didn't consider it for so long. The shoes are an ode to summer that is coming full speed. The skirt is thrifted and refashioned.

skirt thrifted and refashioned    tshirt & shoes zara    belt stradivarious    bangle refashioned 
See here for more details and maybe you can see the black nail paint .It's the first time I tries and I absolutely loved it on my nails.


3 comments:

  1. I adore stripes, all year round. This top is so cool, and yes, it is grand to get out of tights for a change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like the flirty hem on this skirt! I keep meaning to try gold nail polish...which is a major event for me, since I don't typically wear polish. And yeah, for bare legs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first day without tights is always the best, isn't it?! I'm so glad spring is finally here!

    I love your red belt!

    ReplyDelete