Wednesday 21 March 2012

Straight skirts and powder blue

This spring I'm so in love with this pastel shade of blue called powder blue. I seem to be drown to any color that has the word powder in like powder pink which was my favorite last year.

Both skirt (altered ) and shirt are thrifted  cardigan Zara  necklace  Zara


I'm into straight skirts lately and I plan to sew some during summertime in all basic colors( black /white/grey/camel/purple/red/hot pink/green/cobalt blue/powder blue). I seem to understand what fits my body more these days and I think basic straight skirts is my thing. I plan to come up with a basic pattern and stock the fabrics and then start sewing. It would be a long project but worth the effort.


6 comments:

  1. I agree this skirt is very flattering - and the orange cardigan is so wonderful as an accent color, Angie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another perfect color combination. I'm not very big on pastels, but I do have a powder pink blouse that I'm going to pair with my tangerine colored cardi, thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angie!
    Loving the polka dots and orange!! Yay for spring! :)

    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are amaazing! Love the polka dots too...and you always wear such pretty colours, the orange is lovely.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your idea about straight skirts reminded me of a DIY project I saw on Pinterest in which skirts are made from simple pillowcases.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not quite sure which item is powder blue.

    I think the skirt is green and I always like that light green with coral!

    ReplyDelete