Thursday 1 November 2012

See what I've done?

By looking at the photo of my outfit I do hope that the scarf and the ballet flats qualify for my equestrian vibe for today. It's still very hot around here as you can see. I still wear short sleeves...I just couldn't add leather boots.

 So I opted for these really cute ballerinas although my husband believes they are more suitable for easter time.

                                                                    See how equestrian my scarf is?


On to my crochet projects now. First I present you with my new project that of the romantic pattern you see bellow. I plan to place this beauty when finished on my night table.

This yellow fillet (it depicts a lighthouse) I finished 10 days ago and I plan to put it on a pillow for a 2 year old along with the beret hat you see below.



 This last photo is about a piece I had made 2 years ago and because I am the queen of procastrination I haven't yet attached it to the bottom of a curtain .
Now I have to run back to crochet plus making a chocolate cake plus studying for school plus getting (mis) informed about the situation over here and in general multi tasking to make it through the day.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you doing crochet!! And I love the scarf and flats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a good crocheter! That's something I never learned to do.

    I like the blouse with the scarf. The patterns do well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that scarf. I would like to find an equestrian print scarf while at the thrift stores; I see plenty, but none are quite right. The color of yours is especially unique and very pretty on you.

    As for the question you left on my blog, I know that they make fetish merkins, so I guess the answer is yes, some men do find them attractive. I think for the most part though, they really are used by actors and actresses who want to seem authentic when they play a character from the past.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crochet--a skill I never learned. I think your equestrian look definitely works, flats and all!

    ReplyDelete