Wednesday 21 November 2012

Mum's woolen sweater


This is me sporting my new knit edition of a top specially made for me by mum . It's simple , it's soft and calls to be reproduced in all colors. That's the things that inspire me now and there seems to be no end to the inspiration.

All I need is yarn that can be bought in bulk via the net in good prices and lots of my time and my creativity and I can come up with gorgeous stuff.
Gosh!!! Do you think I need to come down a bit??? I'm searching the blogs and bookmark all sorts of lovely projects and I pray to the self dicipline gods to take care of me and bless me with some hard work attitude.

 In the main time I wear anything knitted I own and like I said I will soon knit me a simple bolero. I have found the pattern but I can't decide on the color of it.

 In the granny squares part I have already made 50 squares and I still have to make 50 more and then connect them. It's much work but I only take pleasure in doing it.
Have a nice mid week and excuse my not posting often but family life comes first.at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy your enthusiasm, Angie! And the little sweater is lovely - compliments to your Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, love your outfit today! I would wear this on a weekend outing. I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete