Friday 30 December 2011

Florals and dots

I wore florals and orange today as a reminder that no matter how dark or cold is at the moment , spring is coming closer and closer with each passing day.

white top zara - orange cardi zara- floral top given by a friend-pants thrifted and shortened-boots old ,very old-bracelet swapped.

True to my mixing patterns mania I tried to match dots with florals and I think it works. I might refine the combination in the future but for now all I can say is that I recieved a compliment by my husband on how nice I look today. Mission accomplished.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty - the dots and florals are lovely together and the bright coral is so cheerful. Happy new year to you, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute...I love the colors and the way you combined pieces! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angie! I love this color combo! Reminds me of spring...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing layers together. Loving these colors. I am totally inspired...
    Thanks for visiting my blog and the nice comment.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete