Monday 26 December 2011

Merry cozy Christmas

                                                               Merry Christmas to all !!!
This is how my cozy Christmas living room looked this year. It was the first Goldman Sacks Christmas we experienced in Greece and the christmas spirit was taken away in many ways.

However, the true meaning of Christmas found its way not in terms of possessions and materialism but in the warmth and physical presence of all members of the family , in the love and companionship we all felt and in the hope that something new will be born soon that will stop this nightmare.


strippes zara-tartan shirt no idea-skirt -given by friend -boots old in need of replacement

As for my outfit I felt a bit more daring and I mixed two different patterns , something I plan to do more often as I want to master remixing and combining different patterns. I feel my mixing of patterns is too basic but hey! it's a good start.I bet you will see this tartan and these strippes remixed quite often this winter.

Wearing this fake leather skirt is also a good start as I had it lying in my closet for a good 2 years and never dared to wear... now that I see it photographed I wonder why.
It's not as short or tight and it makes a good basic piece . However I have no idea how to clean it. How do you clean fake leather skirts??? Any tips , please?

Anyway , I hope you all had a great Christmas time with friend and family and I wish that we all have a great new year 's celebration

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I think I would just clean it with a damp rag. It looks GREAT on you! Hugs! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your Christmas was spent with family. That's what it's all about anyway, right? Wishing you a better days ahead. As for your outfit, you're braver than I am on mixing patterns. I just can't seem to do it with much confidence. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wrote a post musing about tartans and stripes and here you are, wearing both! Gutsy, indeed.

    ReplyDelete