Saturday 22 February 2014

I love this pattern

Ι was determined to make this shirt dress work today. I like the fabric and the color but the shape and the quality are non existant. The method today was ...dress equals white canvas accessories equal colors and shapes and that's how the painting turned out


*dress Berska 3years old but worn only a couple of times *belt massimo dutti on sale 3summers ago *scarf Stradivarious * leather bag gift from mum * pink flower crocheted by me


                                                                           My comments
  • More than the outfit, I experimented with my camera settings today and found out it has more potential than I thought. It's just a point and shoot camera but it got me some serious blogger photos.
  • I told you how the leopard ring fits everything. Do you believe me now? 
  • I think I love this dress because of the equestrian theme on the fabric and it's hard for me to give it away. Happy weekend to all.

2 comments:

  1. I have trouble styling shirt dresses too. I think the stockings keep the look consistent. Otherwise it's like a long shirt and you forgot your pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment and for your friendship, it means a lot to me.
    Love and sunshine
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete