Friday 14 February 2014

Motorbike and China dress

Today's post is about my best accessory ever! My husbands BMW vintage motorbike(does it appy to motorbikes, too or am I simpy ignorant?)
See how well it fits my rocabilly style?

We have the bike for many years but we ride it rarely, these days. Our boys have an eye on it, though but they have to wait to become stronger as it is super heavy.


Close ups are so much better in this camera and do  justice to the details of my outfit.
*dress from chinese market (4 years old)*shirt thrifted in autumn*red wooden necklace bought this summer*red bag thrifted*crochet blue flower made by me.


In the above photos a few of the times I've worn it before and actually  bothered to take a photo! How I regret all the times I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment