Tuesday 15 April 2014

Desperate housewife?

I've been too dressed up for domestic chores today, I mean heels and pearls for cooking and doing the laundry not to mention some unfinished tasks in the bathroom! But it was worth it when I took some nice photos in my backyard.
Outfit details*blouse couture line thrifted *skirt swapped *bolero crocheted by me *belt stradivarious,zara group *2 sets of pearls refashioned by me * little bag gifted by mom
Do you sometimes get all dressy just to stay inside and do everyday stuff? I rarely do but today's experience might be the beggining of it. How about once in a week?
Of course going to work everyday is a strong motivation to wear clothes other than jumpers and of course keeping a blog stops me from being lazy with what I wear. But I wonder how women who don't work feel about getting nicely dressed and just stay indoors.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I rarely dress up for at-home days, but I think you are inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete