Wednesday 3 November 2010

Belt the way to style



Today my camera refused to co operate. Only when I uploaded I found out that the photos were as dark as the night.I used modern technologie and that's the best I could come with. Excusez-moi. My outfit today was around my belt. It's new and I try to experiment with belts lately. I consider belts an aquired taste as they are not that easy to use but when you get hold of the concept you can have really stylish outfits...out of nothing! I just put on a shirt , a skirt and a cardigan and I beleive that the belt transformed my outfit into something stylish. What do you think? Is it just my idea or belts are great ...Transformers ? Do you use belts a lot and if not why? You want to get more info? Then study this classic post about belts byAudi over at Sal's.


    

4 comments:

  1. Belts make me very happy :) I love that you paired this outfit with a brown belt instead of black. Very chic!

    Also - I am in love with your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belts really can transform an outfit! I'm learning to wear them too. Love the boots!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belts are pretty much one of my most favorite accessories!!...right behind shoes!
    The addition of a belt is often what made an outfit amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the belted look. And yes, I agree. Belts are magic. This outfit is awesome.

    heart: Kimberellie

    ReplyDelete