Sunday 6 May 2012

5 random facts about me

top thrifted &altered     skirt local company gift by mom   belt berska
Since I decided to go full face on my blog I got very sweet comments and felt like a new period for my blog has began. So I think I owe it to my readers to reveal 5 random facts about me.
1. When I met my husband 15 years ago , it was love at first sight . We run off together after just 3 days and one year later we expected our first son.
2.When I was in my early 20s I travelled through India for a total of 12 months. A mind opening experiece which made me a better person.
3.I walk a total of 60 min every day part because I love walking and part because I hate driving.
4.Unless I hear my alarm clock ring I wake up on the wrong side. There is something about the sound of the alarm that puts me in the right mood to face each new day.
5.Quess which was my favorite game when I was a child. To dress paper dolls which is something I do in this blog but the adult way.
On to the outfit now. A bit of 50s vibe due to the shape of my skirt and many pops of color for the trendy bit.

9 comments:

  1. Angie, I really like this outfit. I especially like the touches of green you added which really make the outfit outstanding!
    It was very interesting to learn new things about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all this outfit looks wonderful on you!! Second, I loved paper dolls!! I had do many and even made some by cutting up a Sears catalog...back then the catalogs were thick and you could cut up a whole family and household for the dolls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an excellent combination of colors in this outfit! I loved learning that you ran off with your husband. When I remarried 16 years ago, I thought I had a whirlwind romance...but 3 days beats our 8 months by a long shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the yellow and green! Your belt is fab, too. Thanks for stopping by our blog. We don't share clothes, but we should! :)

    Dossome

    http://ataleoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri*It's weird and I'm still amazed it has worked so far But I wouldn't advise anyone esp young do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam**Thanks for the input!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Angie, thank you so much for visiting my blog. I am so glad I clicked on your blog because I love your style! This outfit is awesome, I just adore the green handbag and especially the tie belt.
    http://no-more-frump.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. very lovely outfit!!! I love the skirt, the yellow dotted top and necklaces!

    ReplyDelete