Friday 4 May 2012

Wish outfit

Wish outfit










Since I rediscovered polyvore it has become a regular feature in my blog once every 10 days to post things I wish I had but mostly things that inspire me and help me shape my style.
What this outfit says about my style? It says that I have a secret love for polka dots and a not so secret love for color. I esp believe that strong colored accessories like shoes and bags can add tons of value to an outfit.
Show me color and I will show you a stylish lady!
What are your thoughts about Polyvor and strong color accessories?

5 comments:

  1. I do this too - it's a lot of fun and helps me to make a shopping list (in more affordable versions, usually) : > I adore that tan handbag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the colours! Such a great spring attire. I was obsessed with polyvore last year until Pinterest entered the picture! You should check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pieces! They would make such a great outfit all together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you think polka dots make for classic outfits but with a twist?

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Mae*that was a quick response!Almost real time!

    ReplyDelete