Saturday 1 March 2014

Vintage crepe shirt

What I wore today was a quick decision based upon what i thrifted on friday. A hand sewn shirt vintage crepe fabric, quite unusual pattern but all the more interesting. I love the  how it fits with my 50 cent necklace.
 One year ago I woudn't matcccch vintage floral fabric with leopard print ring and merry go lucky necklace. Its not about how nicely they match but how I thought of putting them together. That's where the fun ,creative part is. This is a bloody unique outfit. No one else wears what I wore today. Nothing is brand new fast fashion and that's the way I like it.

     I'm a teacher for the last fifteen years! There is no way I can deny how much influenced I am.

                                                I love this look on my face. I feel so Cruella de Vil.
I'm in a phase that I take care of the shape of my eye brows and my cat's eye liner and my red lipstick.

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, and your attitude, Angie. Great red lips too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lipstick eyeliner and fab style! Love the mixed prints- and I need a close up of that fabulous floral clutch, stat! Thank you for linking your look up to #secondhandfirst. You are aces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace looks good with the blouse. I could see it better in the long shot.

    ReplyDelete