Saturday 9 July 2011

Pink skirt styled in 10 different ways



I'm very proud of my project today . My goal was to style this pink Mango skirt in 10 different ways . It took me 2 hours to complete the project including the collage making.
I used what I already have in my closet and by looking at the result I can see that I have a lot of clothes to play with .
I kept rough notes of what to pair the skirt with last night but I came up with a few looks during the project.
My favorite look is the middle one from the top row.

4 comments:

  1. Go Angie! I really like the way you use a scarf as a wrap-belt, in #6 and #7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, this is the kind of thing I love! You take one item and then just start putting things with it! My favorite is the 4th from the left on the top row. It's interesting, what you pick as YOUR favorite really gives an insight into your signature style. Hugs!!! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! its so true--we all have more clothes than we need--and then when we see how many different combinations we could do with just one skirt--we must ask ourselves--do we really NEED that many clothes?????
    I like the ones with the obi belt~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I love to remix, and I alway like to see how other people do it. My favorite is the one with the purple cardigan and the dark belt.
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete