Friday 13 January 2012

Accessories fever

While I write this post there is a large pizza baking in the oven for tonight's dinner. Everything is fairly  clean and organised and just about time to write my post. It's a big commitment for me to post everyday and a bit of planning is needed to arrange for my outfit , the shooting part ,the edit part ,the actual writing the post and my most favorite reading and answering comments. What I do is split the parts during the day leaving the comments part for when kids are asleep.I try not to spend more than 15 minutes for each part more or less.

dress thrifted sinequanont sweater marks &spencer belt and necklace stradivarious
This is a summer dress that I can easily wear in the winter as well when the weather gets mild. What I like is its muted colors that are easy to combine with similar colored sweaters and tights.


But what I like most about this outfit is the recently bought accessories like the belt and the necklace. I picked both because of their bold colors . I hope I didn't make a mess of my outfit because I was impatient to wear all my new accessories!!!

7 comments:

  1. That necklace is incredible! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one amazing necklace! I love it. I imagine it has a lot of movement and really is a statement piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that necklace...it is really cool! I like the belt too and wish I could join you for pizza!! Come on over to my blog and register to win the Shabby Apple Skirt I am going to give away at the end of the month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The necklace, as Debbie said, is amazing! I like your obi too. I notice the ties are narrower (and probably more manageable) than the one I have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am on board with loving that necklace -- Debbi, I thought of you immediately! Angie, you look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your feature on Gracey's blog and decided to check out out! Love the necklace! it reminds me of a tropical parrot! Hope you can stop by my blog sometime soon!

    -nico

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that necklace!! Where did you get it?!

    ReplyDelete