Saturday 14 January 2012

My favorite patterned skirt

When I shopped this skirt in the summer I was with a close friend.I fell in love with the pattern and its colors but my friend tried to stop me from buying it.I'm glad I didn't listen. No one knows what are our preferences except from us.

skirt yessika-tshirt thrifted cardi blossom-necklaces berska

I so like patterned skirts because I can mix so easily with ny colored tops and have a more creative outfit.Today I went a step further and teamed pattern with strippes but colors are matching so nicely I don't even see it. Or is it only me?


You can see here all details ,the pattern ,the colors and the 3 little buttons on the tshirt that I especially like.

7 comments:

  1. All I see is awesome!! I love outfits that combine so much, so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt!!!

    And the jacket too!!



    http://clothes-and-fairytales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. μου αρέσει το στυλ σου!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you DID buy the skirt. For a long time, I couldn't figure out the trick to pattern mixing...and then I realized, I simply needed to look for dominant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thing you got it...it's really pretty. I'm loving your outfits lately SO much! Your patterns and accessories are really working nicely together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. euxaristw polu gia to comment sou kai pou mou gnwrises to dead fleurette blog.pragmatika to latrepsa!psaxnw polu tetoiou eidous blogs me poikila themata kai diaforetika style*
    p.s uperoxi i fousta sou.agapw ta megala prints* love & kisses from fashion lumiere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's right. It's barely visible as it works so well. But it does make the whole outfit even more creative!

    ReplyDelete