Wednesday 28 May 2014

Uplifting colors


 The middle of the week is always the hardest to blog. The schedule is tight and I hardly have time to post my outfits let alone visit other favorite blogs and comment.


 Documenting outfits almost everyday sometimes is only about visuals and not much talking. I mainly want to document what I wear everyday but also write a bit about my life and the story behind an outfit.
Well some days this can't happen.


Check my diy nails. There is always some kind of nail art I can do when I browse pinterest. Today it has to be dots in different colors! So easy! The dots are made bt dipping a hairpin in nail paint!



All in all, I got some nice compliments today and people generally felt happy when they saw the colors in my outfit! I'm not bragging I just take note that people respond always positive to colors. Have a nice middle of the week!
post signature

7 comments:

  1. I'm not surprised that people responded! The colours are great-uplifting, energizing and yet also soothing. That's what bright green always is for me, anyhow and I love blue and green together. It's a really cute outfit, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're right, people do respond very positively to colour, but I'm sure they also like your bright smile, Angie! Love blue and green together, and I'm wearing that combination today myself - snap! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors, and those nails look so cute - I have to try the hairpin trick. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet outfit. It does look happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grass green with blue is always a winner in my book. I've tried the hairpin dots with nail polish and it worked great! But my husband said it looked like I had the measles on my fingernails. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fab outfit ,i love the colour combination xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great colour combination! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete